Bible Files are located on /sdcard/OpenBibles/Bible.
Bible Files are in UTF-8 plain text format.
* line 1-31102: verses from Genesis 1:1 until Revelation 22:21.
* line 31103: empty line
* line 31104: unique id of bible file, should starts with: id=
* line 31105: bible name, should starts with: description=
* line 31106: bible information, should starts with: about=
Recognized tag on bible text is subset of theword.net .ont file:
<TS>…<Ts> : Heading
<FR>…<Fr> : Word of Jesus
<RF>…<Rf> : Footnote
<CM> : New Paragraph
<CL> : New Line
Book Name and abbreviations
Bible Book Names (Genesis, Exodus, etc.) and their abbreviations are located on /sdcard/OpenBibles/BookName.
You can add bible book names in your own language by creating a UTF-8 text file.
* Filename should be in lowercase and ended with .bkn extension.
* The file should contains 66 lines and each line representing single bible book name and its abbreviation.
* Separate book name and abbreviation by “;;” characters.
line 1: Genesis;;Gen
line 2: Exodus;;Exo
line 64: 3 John;;3 Jn
line 65: Jude;;Jude
line 66: Revelation;;Rev
Active Bookmarks are being accessed from SQLite Database inside android internal memory. However, this bookmarks can be exported to SD Card. We also can import bookmark from SD Card into android internal memory.
Bookmark file on SD Card have .bmk extension. It is an UTF-8 plain text format.
Each line contains single bookmark which is CSV-like format.
There are 7 fields on each line which is separated by “;;” characters. Those fields are:
1. Category name
2. Book name (Genesis=1, Revelation=66)
3. Chapter number
4. Verse Start-Verse End (there should be dash ‘-’ character)
5. Verse Content
6. Bible File Name (in lowercase and without .ont extension)
7. Date Time Format in yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm